When banks say, “No”, we say, “YES!”
We are mainly concerned with your income and whether you can get a mortgage in 1-2 years with credit repair.
Don’t let your bad credit scare you. We can help you fix that. As long as you are committed to rebuilding your credit over the next 1-2 years, no one will work harder than us to get you into the home of your dreams.
Please review the following criteria before submitting an application:
1. Your gross monthly income needs be at least 3-4 times the rent
2. You must have at least 3% for the Option Consideration,($3000-$5000 down)
3. You need to be at least 1 year removed from a foreclosure or bankruptcy
4. You can’t have had any evictions in the last 3 years
5. You must have good references from previous landlords & current employers
6. You cannot be involved in a lawsuit as a “Plantiff”, other than divorce, child custody, or auto accident
7. You can’t have any prior criminal convictions of a violent or drug-related felony
8. You cannot owe money for child support or alimony